My name is Georgina, but most know me as Georgie.
I love hearing and watching stories which is probably why I love movies, tv (a little addicted to reality tv), and most of all, I'm passionate about photography! I love portraying someone's story and essence in an image that will last forever.
Though many of us share similar events such as engagements, weddings, and babies, we will never have the same story or dynamic. Yours is unique, special, and only yours. Those are the moments that I love to capture!
In every photo that I take, I aim to illustrate my client’s personal story that is their own and no one else's. I want to know and share your story. I'm not a story teller; I'm a story listener!
Please contact me if you would like to book an appointment, have any questions, or just want to chat about Real Housewives! ;)
1. Can't do life without coffee! Love @starbucks, but recently discovered some amazing coffee at Marie Et. Cafe.
2. Love to try different ethnic foods (bit of a foodie) but not gonna lie - at the end of the day, I can always go for a good cheeseburger and fries.
3. I love being an aunt to nine nieces and nephews! Best part of my life!
4. I'm a straight shooter! Though its gotten me into trouble at times, I still firmly believe “honesty is best policy.”
5. My true friendships are treasures to me. Although none of us are perfect, I always strive to be a good friend.
6. My parents passed away when I was about seven years old, so it was just me and my three older sisters for awhile. Yes, just like "Party of Five"...only all girls! My sisters can drive me crazy (four girls!) but I could never love anyone the way I love my sisters.
7. This might surprise a lot of people, but even though I'm a wedding photographer, I'm not at all a hopeless romantic! I always prefer humor over romance in movies. But I do believe in true love (maybe even soul mates.) "As Good As It Gets" is one of my favorite romantic comedy movies.
8. I could never date or marry a vegetarian. I love meat too much! #redmeatforlife
9. Heights, rodents and people licking their fingers freak me out! Ewwww!!!!
10. Trials, heartaches, blessings and love...I know that I could not endure anything without having faith! "Thank you, Jesus!" ; )
Ten (Random) Things About Me ....
Weddings start at $3595
Elopements start at $1395
Portrait sessions start at $495
Available for travel worldwide!
If you're looking for a photographer to just get a couple "smiling" pictures, I'm probably not your photographer. But if you're looking for a photographer to really get those special feelings you have for one another, the insight that no one but maybe your closest friends and family see - then I'm your photographer. If you want get the best of your portraits, with the most beautiful backdrop, not afraid to hike or travel a little, get the most amazing sunsets, and feel like every cent was worth for your portraits ...your heirlooms that will last forever & ever .... where your great- great- grandkids can see where this great love started at .....then I'm your photographer!
THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR CONTACTING ME!
I'LL ALWAYS RESPOND WITHIN 24 HRS DURING BUSINESS DAYS. IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM WITHIN THAT TIME FRAME PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
happy with them!!
We enjoyed having Georgie photograph our engagement photos so much
to be our photographer at our wedding. She made the photos fun and they came out
01. Leah & Jean